Xantrex PROsine Inverters produce clean, true sine wave AC power from DC battery power. Designed for recreational, industrial and back up power applications. The PROsine inverter's 230-volt, 50-Hertz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty AC loads and smaller, multiple AC loads.
- Standby Mode – A valuable power saving feature which automatically turns your inverter ON and OFF with load.
- Compact Design – Use high frequency switching technology for the power conversion process which allows the inverters to be lighter and more compact than others with similar continuous ratings.
- Convenience – Removable LCD display which can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring.
- Reliability – Backed by a 2 year warranty. Excellent reputation for quality and reliability.
- Auto AC Transfer – Incorporates an auto AC transfer switch for automatic transfer from mains or generator supply to inverter supply.
- Delivers pure sine wave output.
- Removable LCD remote control panel for inverter control and status.
- Easy to use Powersave mode for low stand-by current draw.
- Seamless AC mains to inverter transfer switch included (almost no break time on AC transfer). Hardwire terminal strip inside unit for connections
- Advanced cooling design to ensure maximum efficiency.
- 1000 watts or 1800 watts of constant power rated at 40° Celsius.
|Model – Description||PROsine 1000i 24 Volt Inverter|
|Output Power @ 40°C||1000w|
|Surge Capacity (Peak) @ 40°C||1500w|
|Peak Output Power (Instant)||2640w|
|Output Voltage||230 Vac RMS ± 3%|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz ± 0.05|
|Output Waveform||True sinewave|
|No Load Current Draw (search mode)||<0.006 amp|
|No Load Current Draw (idle mode)||<0.091 amp|
|Input Voltage Range||20 – 32 Vdc|
|Transfer Time||Max 2 cycles (typically 1 cycle) <2.5 secs with Powersave “ON”|
|Max Current Transfer Relay||15A|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 60°C|
|Display||LCD (can be mounted remotely) (Requires extension cable. Please advise when ordering).|
|Mounting Bracket||Built in|
|Internal DC Fuse||Yes – Not User Replaceable|
|Auto AC Transfer Switch||Yes|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||115x280x390 mm|