Victron Skylla-i 24/80 (1+1) 230V Battery Charger, 5 Year Warranty.
A modern and powerful battery charger that withstands the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air.
- The right amount of charge for a lead-acid battery: variable absorption time
- BatterySafe mode: preventing damage due to excessive gassing
- Storage mode: less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use
- Smaller and lighter compared to similar models
- NMEA2000 Canbus connection
- PowerControl: set a maximum shore power
- Remote Control
- Li-ion (LiFePo4) ready
||Victron Skylla-i 24/80 230V Battery Charger (1+1) SKI024080000
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)
|Output Current Rating (Amps)
|Operating Temperature Range
||-20 to 60°C (Full output current up to 40°C)
|Output System Voltage
||405 x 250 x 150 mm (L x W x H)
|Net Weight (kg)
||3 stage, with on-off control or CAN bus control
|Charge voltage 'absorption'
||28.8 V | High: 29.4 V | Li-ion: 28.4 V
|Charge Voltage Float - Wet (25 degrees)**
||Normal: 27.6 V | High: 27.6 V | Li-ion: 27.0 V
|Charge voltage 'storage'
||Normal: 26.4 V | High: 26.4 V | Li-ion: 27.0 V
||Battery reverse polarity (fuse), Output Short circuit and Over Temperature
|Charge current in low current mode
||185 - 265 VAC, 45 - 65 Hz
|Can be used as power supply
Victron Energy warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Batteries: 2-year limited warranty Li-ion batteries: 3-year limited warranty All other products: 5-year limited warranty.
The option of a 10-year limited warranty can only be applied during the actual purchase of the product.