Victron Phoenix Pure Sine Wave Inverter 48V / 800VA VE.Direct AU/NZ, 5-Year Warranty. Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V/120V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V, 24V, or 48V DC.
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
The inverters are short-circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power:
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps, or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once on standby, the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two-pole connector.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low-power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load-dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage:210 - 245V
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load, and alarms
- Cont. power at 25°C: 800VA
- Cont. power at 25°C / 40°C: 650 / 560W
- Peak power: 1500W
- Output AC voltage / frequency (adjustable): 230VAC or 120VAC +/- 3% ; 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0,1%
- Input voltage range: 36,8 - 62,0V
- DC low shut down (adjustable): 37,2V
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down (fully configurable): Dynamic cut-off, see
- DC low restart and alarm (adjustable): 43,6V
- Battery charged detect (adjustable): 56,0V
- Max. efficiency: 91%
- Zero-load power: 9,5W
- Default zero-load power in ECO mode (default retry interval: 2,5 s, adjustable): 3,0
- ECO mode stop and start power setting: Adjustable
- Protection: a - f
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling) ; Derate 1,25% per °C above 40°C
- Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%
Victron Energy warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Batteries: 2-year limited warranty Li-ion batteries: 3-year limited warranty All other products: 5-year limited warranty.