Victron Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-18A (220W) DC-DC charger, 5-Year Warranty. The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth. For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the (smart) alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism. The Orion Tr-Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries. Models are available up to 400W and unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power. Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
- For lead-acid batteries, it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge, the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- For lithium batteries, absorption time is fixed by default 2 hours.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
|Product Name||Victron Orion-Tr Smart Isolated DC-DC Charger 12/12-18A 220W ORI121222120|
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||8719076046066|
|Product Category||Battery Chargers|
|Output Current Rating (Amps)||18.0 Amps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to +55°C (derate 3% per °C above 40°C)|
|Humidity||Max. 95% non-condensing|
|Output System Voltage||12V|
|Dimensions||70 x 186 x 130 mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.3 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|