Victron VE.Bus BMS V2, 5 Years Warranty. The VE.Bus BMS V2 is a Battery Management System (BMS) designed to interface with and protect a single, or multiple Victron Lithium Battery Smart 12,8V & 25,6V (LiFePO4 or LFP) in systems that have Victron inverters or inverter/chargers with VE.Bus communication. It monitors and protects the batteries against the over voltage and under voltage of any individual cell, and also over temperature or under temperature conditions.
- Generate a pre-alarm signal to alert of an imminent cell under voltage condition.
- Disable inverting in VE.Bus inverters or inverter/chargers via VE.Bus, and disable other loads via the 'Load Disconnect' terminal in the event of a cell under voltage condition.
- Disable charging in VE.Bus inverters or inverter/chargers via VE.Bus and disable other chargers via the 'Charge Disconnect' terminal in the event of a cell overvoltage, under temperature or over temperature condition.
- Remote on/off terminals.
- Ability to disable VE.Direct and VE.Can solar chargers via a GX device.
- Allowing control of the VE.Bus inverter/charger from multiple devices, like the Digital Multi Control, the VE.Bus Smart dongle and/or a GX device.
- Auxiliary power input and output terminals that allow a GX device to remain powered in the event of a system shutdown.
|Product Category: Batteries Other|
|Warranty Period: 5 Years|
|Dimensions (h x w x d): 23.8 x 94.5 x 105.5 mm|
|Product Material: ABS|
|Weight: 120 grams|
|Operating temperature: -20 to +50 °C 0 – 120 °F|
|Colour: Matt black with a blue sticker|
|Protection grade: IP20|
|Input voltage range: 9 – 70 VDC|
|Humidity: Max. 95% (non-condensing)|
|Voltage: 9 – 70 VDC|
|Dimensions (h x w x d): 23.8 mm x 94.5 mm x 105.5 mm|
|Weight: 120 grams|
Victron Energy warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Batteries: 2-year limited warranty Li-ion batteries: 3-year limited warranty All other products: 5-year limited warranty.