Victron Blue IP65s Smart Charger 12/4 + DC connector, 5 year warranty. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in bluetooth. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars; motorbikes; boats and camper-vans.
New: IP65 12/5 replaced by smaller equivalent model: IP65s 12/5
- Water, dust and chemical resistant
- Seven step smart charge algorithm
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries
- Automatic power supply function
- Severe cold performance: down to -30°C
- Several other battery life enhancing features
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries
- Li-ion battery mode
- Setup and configure, readout of voltage and current by Bluetooth Smart
The battery is charged, smartly... to perfect condition:
The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery.
Recovery of deeply-discharged 'dead' batteries:
Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
Connect the battery with ease:
The charger comes with both crocodile clips and M8 eyelets - making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
Check the status of your battery remotely:
The Blue Smart IP65 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts.
Victron Blue Smart IP65s Charger 12/4(1) 230V AU/NZ BPC120433014R
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||8719076044598|
|Product Category||Battery Chargers|
|Output Current Rating (Amps)||4.0 Amps|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to +50°C (full rated output up to 30°C) (cables retain flexibility at low temperature)|
|Output System Voltage||12V|
|Back Current Drain||0,7 Ah/month (1 mA)|
|Charge current||4 A|
|Temperature compensation (lead-acid batteries only)||16 mV/ º C|
|Dimensions||81 x 182 x 45 mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.9 Kg|
|Charge voltage 'absorption'||Normal: 14,4 V | High: 14, 7 V | Li-ion: 14,2 V|
|Charge Voltage Float - Wet (25 degrees)**||Normal: 13,8 V | High: 13,8 V | Li-ion: 13,5 V|
|Charge voltage 'storage'||Normal: 13,2 V | High: 13,2 V | Li-ion: 13,5 V|
|Protection||Reverse polarity, Output short circuit, and Over temperature|
|Charge current in low current mode||2A|
|Protection category||IP65 (splash and dust proof)|
|Battery-connection||Black and red cable of 1,5 meter|
|Standby power consumption||0,5 W|
|Can be used as power supply||Yes|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|