Building on the success of the TRUECharge™2 12-volt battery chargers, Enerdrive now offers the new Xantrex™ 24-volt battery chargers, designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets.
Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics.
TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (Part #808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Available in: 12-volt models: 10A, 20A, 40A, 60A 24-volt models: 10A, 20A, 30A
Three Stage Charging
Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
TrueCharge 2 Remote Panel
The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE 2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger’s onboard display. The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
- TRUECHARGE 2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25′) 6-conductor crossed telephone cable
- Mounting template and 1 1/2″ NPT locknut for mounting
|Model||20amp / 12v Smart Charger||40amp / 12v Smart Charger||60amp / 12v Smart Charger|
|Output Current (nominal)||20amp @ 50°C||40amp @ 50°C||60amp @ 50°C|
|Output Voltage (nominal dependant on settings)|
|– Charge||14.2 – 15.5 Vdc||14.2 – 15.5 Vdc||14.2 – 15.5 Vdc|
|– Float||13.4 – 13.8 Vdc||13.4 – 13.8 Vdc||13.4 – 13.8 Vdc|
|– Equalise||16 Vdc||16 Vdc||16 Vdc|
|DC Output Connections||3||3||3|
|AC Input Voltage||90 – 270 Vac, 47 – 63Hz / 120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 Vac Nominal|
|Max power drain (Watts)||500 W||900 W||1400 W|
|Temperature Condensation||Settings or optional remote battery temp sensor|
|Display||LED Onboard Control & Status Display Panels|
|Battery Type||Gel, Flooded, AGM and Pb-Ca|
|Recommended Battery Size||90 Ah – 400 Ah||90 Ah – 400 Ah||120 Ah – 600 Ah|
|Operating Temperature *||0 to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 80°C|
|Battery Connection||3 Positive Terminals, 1 Negative Terminal|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||70 x 170 x 250 mm||70 x 170 x 250 mm||90 x 170 x 340 mm|
|Weight||4.0 Kg||4.0 Kg||4.5 Kg|