RFI Power Dividers / Combiners are used in a variety of RF power dividing and combining applications. Designed using Wilkinson or N-way styled cascaded broadband binary power splitting or combining techniques offering broadband capability with good splitter output/combiner input, port-to-port isolation. Manufactured using a robust profiled solid-milled aluminium housing these products are ideal for use in coaxial cable networks and multicoupling applications.
- Broadband covering 70MHz to 1000MHz.
- Suitable for use with analog or digital RF communications.
- Compact robust and modular design for indoor use.
- 100W continuous input power rating when used as a power divider.
- 10W continuous input power rating per port when used as a combiner.
- Two, three, and four-way divide/combine options.
|Frequency Range [MHz]||70 - 1000|
|Operational Temperature Range||-30°C to +70°C / -22°F to +158°F|
|Insertion Loss dB||6.5dB (max)|
|Connector Types All Termination Ports||N (F)|
|Finish||Black - Painted|
|Port To Port Isolation||15dB (min)|