PowerCube-X2 is a high voltage battery storage system, based on lithium iron phosphate battery, is one of new energy storage products developed and produced by Pylontech. It can be used to provide reliable power for various types of equipment and systems. PowerCube-X1 is especially suitable for applications requiring high power & long cycle, where limited installation space is a available.
PowerCube-X2 has 3 levels BMS (battery management system) which can manage monitor cell information including voltage, current and temperature. What's more, BMS can balance cells changing and discharging to extend cycle life. Multiple batteries can connected in parallel to expand capacity and power in parallel to larger capacity and longer power supporting duration requirements.
- Vertical industry integration chain.
- Modular design with different density for all applications.
- Flexible voltage range from 100Vdc to 1000Vdc.
- 3 Level of battery management to provide the ultimate reliability and control.
- Rack Mounted or container based systems available.
- Safety Cert, TuV, UL, RoHS, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC62477, IEC61000-6-2,IEC61000-3
- Clean Energy Council Approved models available (CEC)
|Depth of Discharge||90%(8~98%)|
|Dimension (W*D*H, mm)||600*505*2130|
|Weight (kg)||77kg+ 32kg×n (where n = 2~10)|
|Operation Life (Years)||15+|
|Operation Cycle Life||5000|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||0~50℃|
|Storage Temperature (℃)||-20~60℃|
|Cooling Type||Natural Cooling|
|Product Certificate||UL1973, IEC62619 , CE EMC, IEC62477-1|