US3000C our is the latest ESS battery system provided by Pylontech. It’s designed around providing a longer service life at higher power output/density per module. Besides it’s high storage capacity and ease of installation it provides the ability to scale up to commercial sized storage systems and are used effectively in these high power demand environments.
Note that a Pylontech cable kit will be required to connect a single battery or battery bank to a inverter charger.
- The expected design life is 15+ years
- Warrantee of 10 years (>6000 cycles with 80% end-of-life capacity)
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%)
- Usable capacity of 3.2kWh @ 48VDC
- Working temperatures of between 0°C to 50°C
- The internal molecular structure of the LFP batteries is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC and LCO
- Advanced BMS that allows you to report alarms in real-time
Nominal Voltage(V): 48
Nominal Capacity (Wh): 3552
Usable Capacity (Wh): 3200
Discharge Voltage(V): 45~53.5
Charge Voltage(V): 52.5~53.5
Charge / Discharge Current (A): 37 (Recommend) 74 (Max)
Communication Port: RS485ˈCAN
Single string quantity(pcs): 8
Working Temperature/ć: 0~50
Shelf Temperature/ć: -20~60
Altitude (m): <2000
Design life: 15+ Years (25ć/77̧)
Cycle Life: >6000, 25℃
Authentication Level: IEC62619/CE /UN38.3
** Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
* Where allowed by applicable law and regulations, batteries must be shipped via Ground shipments only.