PL80e is a great Australian Made, robust and very well respected solar charge controller. It handles 80 Amps (960W @12V, 1920W @24V, 3840W @48V), to charge batteries, with up to a 40 Amp separate load circuit. These are great for Australian solar setups, or for those more complex solar projects around the house, farm, or commercial premises. Lots of great extra functions: generator switching, load switching, remote devices and more.
- Adjustable: All settings are adjustable, and are stored in non volatile memory so you don’t lose your custom set up if the unit needs to be disconnected from the battery.
- Display: User-friendly LCD display. Each number has a label.
- Energy metering: Daily Load and Charge Ah plus State of Charge, all recorded for 30 days.
- Four Stage Regulation: Boost, Absorption, Float, and Equalization available as appropriate for the battery type.
- History: Records Charge and Load Ah, Max and Min battery voltages, SOC, and Float times for the last 30 days. You can tell how much energy was really collected and used. This history can be very useful when diagnosing a system problem.
|Plasmatronics PL80e with LCD Display - 80 Amp|
|Nominal system voltages||12, 24, 32, 36 or 48 V DC|
|Maximum solar Voc for a 48V system||100V|
|Minimum solar Voc for a 48V system||80V|
|Maximum solar Voc for a 24V system||80V|
|Minimum solar Voc for a 24V system||40V|
|Maximum solar Voc for a 12V system||70V|
|Solar charge current (max)||80 A|
|Load switch current (max)||40 A|
|Voltage drop @ rated current||0.35 V|
|Max ambient temp @ full rated current||50°C|
|Supply current||20 mA|
|Battery temperature sensor range||-5 to +50°C|
|Regulation set points||4 set programs & user adjust|
|Dimensions (mm)||228(H) x 176(W) x 62(D)|