Growatt Hope 4.8L-C1 is the standard 19-inch rack-mounted lithium battery module. It is designed for home and commercial solar energy storage as well as power back up for the critical equipment during the grid power blackout.
Growatt Hope 4.8L-C1uses Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) chemistry which is recognized as one of the safest Lithium chemistries currently in use.
The simplicity in modulating the battery makes it possible to create small or large energy storage systems. By adding additional battery modules, the initial energy storage installation can be expanded to a battery group of 16 modules in a single 19-inch rack.
Certifications: IEC 62619, CE, UN38.3
- The expected design life is up to 10+ years;
- 5 years manufacturer warranty;
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 93%) compared to Lead-Acid/AGM/GEL battery(DOD 50%);
- Single battery module capacity of 4.8kwh;
- Working temperatures of between -10°C to 55°C (Charging 0~50°C; discharging -10~55°C);
- More stable and safer LFP internal battery cells, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC and LCO;
- Battery management system (BMS) automatically manages charge/discharge state and balances current/voltage of each cell. BMS enables protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge,over-current protection and high/low temperature protection;
- 19 inch standard module battery design, easy installation, DIY friendly and expansion up to 16 modules that makes the total capacity to 76.8kwh in a single 19-inch rack;
- Natural cooling allows the battery to achieve the highest energy efficiency and no fan noise.
|Operating Voltage||42 ~ 54V|
|Rated Charging Current||50A|
|Rated Discharging Current||100A|
|Max. Discharging Power||4.5kW|
|Peak Discharging Power||6.1kW/6s|
|Max Charging Power||4.5KW|
|Certifications||IEC62619 , CE , UN38.3|