The Enerdrive ePOWER 20A
Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximize service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging.
The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage 20A battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 20A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 5 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support
- PRO TIP: Common accessories to go with this Enerdrive 20A AC to DC is the 30Amp breaker. It is available in the Accessory List above to add as optional extras.
||Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 20A Battery Charger EN31220
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)
||12v 20Amp Battery Charger
|Output Current Rating (Amps)
|Charger Mode Output Voltage
||14.2 – 15.5 V
||13.4 – 13.8 V
||Four stages (Bulk/Absorption/Float/Maintenance) Two stages (Bulk/Absorption), Constant Power Supply (Program setting), Priority Battery Bank Charging
||Three (1 fully independent, 2 common with diode isolation)
|Selectable Battery Type
||Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program
||< 2 mA
|AC Input Voltage
||90 to 265 VAC
|AC Input Operating Range
||207-265 Vac (2.0 A Max)90-125 Vac (3.8 A Max)
|AC Input Frequency Range
||47 – 63 Hz
|Power consumption (DC 12V)
||350W (Full Load)
|Power Factor Correction
||Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s)
||Yes, the unit shutdown
|Over Temperature Protection
||Yes, unit was de-rated and shutdown
||Forced air ventilation (thermo-controlled fan)
|Output Short Circuit
||Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s)
||Hot, Normal, Cold (no sensor connected)
|Battery Temp Sensor Port
||RJ12 (standard battery temp. sensor supplied)
||Charging status, Battery Voltage, Output Current & Fault Codes.
|AC Input Connection
||IEC with Supplied 1.2M Power Lead
|DC Output Connection
||Heavy Duty Terminal (3 banks) – Pan Heads 6mm Thread
|DC Output Ground
||Single Heavy Duty Common Ground Stud
|Storage Range (temp)
||-40° to 70° C
|Operating Range (temp)
||-20° to 60° C
||5-95%, relative humidity non-condensing
||IP32 (Basic drip proof in vertical orientation)
|Output System Voltage
||295 x 206x 86 mm (L x W x H)
|Net Weight (kg)
||Remote Digital Display / Enerdrive Part Number EN3REM
||Complies with AS/NZS 60335.2.29 Including Australian deviations.
5-year warranty - Enerdrive warrants that its Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to limits, and in normal conditions) for up to 5 years from the date of purchase.