Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 300Ah Lithium Battery (EPL-300BT-12V-G2)
Available in 12v 300Ah capacity, the Enerdrive B-TEC G2 lithium battery is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- New design BMS
- Max discharge current 250A (15mins) - 200A continuous
- Max charge current 190A (30mins)
- Can be connected in parallel (up to 4 batteries)
- Built in flat battery reset button
- Includes mounting tray and 2 straps
- Communication ports (RS485) for future integration
- 5 year warranty & lifetime tech support
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive B-TEC G2 battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities:
- 300Ah Lithium G2 = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
Enerdrive ePOWER 100A / 12V Smart Charger - Three Output (EN312100)
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 100amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 100A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 5 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger (EN3DC40+)
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch (EN1226S-X)
- Seamless 16A AC Internal Transfer Switch
- AC RCD/Safety Switch with test button
- Removable LED Remote Control Display Panel
- Regulated Pure Sine Wave Output
- Silent Operation
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- USB Port for charging USB devices
- PS6 Mode
- AC Transfer Cable
- 5 Year warranty
- New PS Mode
Simarine Pico+ Display Panel Mount Black (SI-PICO-3)
SIMARINE PICO sets new standards for marine battery and tank monitors in ﬁelds of design, functionality, connectivity and ease of use.
The Pico system provides you with a simple overview of all important details regarding your battery (voltage, current, amp hours, battery capacity in%, battery temperature) and also tank level and temperature indications.
Simarine Battery Shunt 300A 2 x Volt 2 x Resist 1 x Temp (SI-SC303)
Innovative combination of Shunt and Tank/Temp level module. The SC303 & SC503 are an active combo shunt for PICO battery monitor with;
- 2 x Voltage Inputs
- 2 x Tank Level or Temperature Inputs
- 1 x Socket for Temperature Sensor with JST connector
- 1 x Current Sensor up to 300A (SC303) or 500A (SC503) for up to 75V systems.
Simarine Quad Shunt Mod 4 x 50A Input Current & 1 x Relay Output 1A (SI-SCQ50)
SCQ50 is an innovative shunt module for monitoring individual consumers and generators with;
- 4 x 50A Current Sensors
- For 12v and 24v Systems
- Up To 4 x Consumer Devices
- Up To 4 x Generators
- Combination of 4 of both
- 1 x Relay Input
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 300Ah Lithium Battery (EPL-300BT-12V-G2)
- Enerdrive ePOWER 100A / 12V Smart Charger - Three Output (EN312100)
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger (EN3DC40+)
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch (EN1226S-X)
- Simarine Pico+ Display Panel Mount Black (SI-PICO-3)
- Simarine Battery Shunt 300A 2 x Volt 2 x Resist 1 x Temp (SI-SC303)
- Simarine Quad Shunt Mod 4 x 50A Input Current & 1 x Relay Output 1A (SI-SCQ50)
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||9342616019924|
|Amp Hours (Ah)||300.0 Ah|
|Float||13.50 - 13.80V|
|Total Charge Current||Max 190A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Short circuit protection||Auto release after 5s|
|Temperature Range||≤ 30 days -20°C ̴ 35°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||≥ 2000 Cycles|
|Battery Charge Temperature||0 ̴ 45°C|
|Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*||14.40 ̴ 14.60V|
|Standby (Float) Voltage||13.50 ̴ 13.80V|
|Maximum Charge Current||190A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||80 ~ 120A|
|Battery Discharge Temperature||-20 ̴ 60°C|
|Battery Output Voltage Range||11.00 ̴ 14.60V|
|Maximum Discharge Current||250A @ 25˚C ±5˚C for 15 mins|
|Pulse Discharge Current||450A for 1.0s|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||≤ 11.20V|
|Dimensions||519 x 273 x 222 mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||38.2 Kg|
|Product Category||Battery Chargers|
|Output Current Rating (Amps)||100 Amps|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H)||425 x236 x 102.7mm|
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||9342616000526|
|Product Category||Battery Chargers|
|Product Type||12v 40Amp DC2DC Battery Charger|
|Output Current Rating (Amps)||40.0 Amps|
|Charger Mode Output Voltage||13.8V - 15.5V|
|Float||13.0V - 13.8V|
|Charging Control||Three Stages|
|Selectable Battery Type||Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program|
Low/ Normal/ High (Battery Temperature Sensor Standard)
|Output System Voltage||12V|
|Dimensions||242 x 172 x 74mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.9 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||9342616000335|
|Product Category||Power Inverters|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
|Output Voltage and Frequency||230 Vac / 50 Hz|
|Input Voltage||10.5 – 15.5 VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|AC Output||2600W, 11.3A|
|Output wave form||True Sinewave|
|No Load Battery Draw||< 1.5 ADC|
|Under Voltage Alarm||11.0 / 12.1 VDC|
|Under Voltage Alarm Recovery||11.3 / 12.3 VDC|
|Under Voltage Shutdown||10.5 / 11.8 VDC|
|Under Voltage Shutdown Recovery||12.0 / 12.6 VDC|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||15.5 VDC|
|USB Socket Output||5V, 750 mA|
|Storage Range (temp)||-20°C to 60°C|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 3000 meters above sea level|
|Product Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||230 x 560 x 115 mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||7.0 Kg|
WARRANTY5-year warranty - Enerdrive warrants that its Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to limits, and in normal conditions) for up to 5 years from the date of purchase.
NOTE:* Where allowed by applicable law and regulations, batteries must be shipped via Ground shipments only.