The Enerdrive eSYS-J is specifically design for caravans, motorhomes and campers. This board comprises of separate charging features including ePower AC Battery Charger rated at 60A, ePower DC2DC Battery Charger capable of delivering over 40Amp per hour & separate Tristar solar controller.
The benefit of using a separate solar controller is realised while travelling. A board designed this way can deliver 100% of the available solar charge at the same time as the DC2DC chargers via the vehicle, making this a very fast charging system while in transit.
Further to this monitoring system is the ever reliable ePro Plus Battery monitor. This allows for easy overall battery capacity viewing (State of Charge Remaining) and accurately displays real time load or power input at any time.
Everything is pre-terminated and as ready as it could possible be pre-installation making it the ideal DIY power system.
The board is suitable for all common battery types, including the Enerdrive B-Tec Lithium batteries.
ENERDRIVE EPOWER 60AMP / 12V SMART CHARGER - THREE OUTPUT
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 60A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 5 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
ENERDRIVE DC2DC BATTERY CHARGER - 12V 40A
- Multiple charging inputs allow you accept voltage from your engine and solar panels and convert to 1 output to your battery bank.
- Large battery cable connections - DC M6 screw terminals
- Includes inbuilt (MPPT) solar regulator
- Ability to charge Lithium, Lead Crystal, GEL, AGM, Wet Cell and also create custom profiles.
- Accepts 12 or 24v from your vehicle and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- Thermo controlled fan cooling allows 40A output up to 40+°C
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
Morningstar TriStar 45 Amp Solar Controller
The Morningstar TriStar is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation.
- Large heat sink and conservative design enables operating at full ratings to 45°C
- Optional meter displays extensive system and controller information, automatic self-test and reset. Displays in 5 languages
- RS-232 connects to a personal computer for custom settings, data logging and remote monitoring and control
- DIP switch provides user with choice of 7 digital presets. Additional custom settings via RS-232
- Fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, over current, high temperature and over voltage
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger - EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 60A AC Battery Charger - EN31260
- Morningstar TriStar 45 Amp Solar Charge Controller - SR-TS-45
- Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor - EN55050
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12/24V 40A Low Battery Cutout IP66 - EN-LBC1224-40
- 3 x Circuit Breakers
- Midi Fuse Holders
|Product Category||Power Systems|
40A (DC Battery Charger) | 60A (AC Battery Charger) | 45A (Solar Charge Controller)
|Charger Output Voltage||
13.8V - 15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 14.2 – 15.5 V (AC Battery Charger)
13.0V - 13.8V (DC Battery Charger) | 13.4 – 13.8 V (AC Battery Charger)
15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 16.0 V (AC Battery Charger)
Single (DC Battery Charger) | Three (1 fully independent, 2 common with diode isolation) (AC Battery Charger)
|Selectable Battery Type||
Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program (DC and AC Battery Charger)
|AC Input Voltage||90 to 265 VAC (AC Battery Charger)|
|AC Input Operating Range||
207-265 Vac (5.9 A Max) 90 – 125 Vac (11.3 A Max) (AC Battery Charger)
|AC Input Frequency Range||47 – 63 Hz (AC Battery Charger)|
|Power Consumption||1050W (Full Load) (AC Battery Charger)|
95% (DC Battery Charger) | > 82% (AC Battery Charger)
5-95%, relative humidity non-condensing (AC to DC Battery Charger)
|Dimensions||921mm x 380mm (L x W) (Board)|