Regulator, MC-620-H Multi-Stage, for 48V Applications, w/Harness.
For exclusive use with 96-Series (48V) alternators
Requires 12V connection to the field input. DO NOT apply 48V to the regulator.
The MC-620 provides precise voltage control for Balmar 48-volt alternators.
Preset charge profiles are included for deep cycle flooded, standard flooded, gel, AGM, spiral wound AGM, and LiFePO4 batteries. Custom charge voltages can also be entered in the advanced programming mode.
When used in conjunction with the optional MC-TS-A and MC-TS-B alternator and battery temperature sensors, the MC-620 features the ability to monitor and respond to a range of ambient temperature conditions, including reduction or discontinuation of charging voltages, should a catastrophic over-temperature condition occur at the alternator or the batteries.
- 60A (2.9kW) and 100A (4.8kW) at 48 Volts!
- Industry Best Turn-on Thresholds
- Low Power Take-Off at Idle Speed
- Designed for External Regulation
- Works with the New Balmar MC-620 Regulator
- Ideal for 48V Lithium Battery Bank