Active shunt for PICO battery monitor with 4x current sensors up to 50A each. For 12V and 24V systems.
Highly versatile digital shunt module for monitoring consumer devices and/or generators up to 50A current per channel. The channels can be combined to reach higher amperage if necessary. Up to four SCQ50/SCQ50T modules can be connected to a PICO system.
- Four inputs for monitoring individual consumer and generator continuous currents up to 50A (70A peak) per input
- Can handle 12V or 24V systems, (same voltage used per device)
- Innovative protected architecture allows wiring in either negative (low) or positive (high) side. (same system used per device)
- Very convenient for monitoring smaller consumers like refrigerator or generators like solar, wind, hydro or shore power.
- Current channels can be combined for higher amperage, meaning 2 x 50A channels can be used for measuring up to 100A.
- Up to five modules can be connected simultaneously to monitor up to 20 current channels with PICO Battery Monitor.
- Assignable NO or NC output relay.
||-20 to +70°C
|Power Consumption at 12V
|Current Measuring Channels
|Current Measuring Range
||0,01 – 50A
|Peak Current (<1 min)
|Peak Current (<5 sec)
|Voltage Drop at 25 A
|Maximal Voltage on Connections